Friday, March 6, 2015

Make a plan... haha

Day 2 of my do something project and I get home to … my ceiling falling down! Ok, that may be a bit dramatic as it’s fairly contained.  



In case it’s hard to tell, there is a radiator in my living room, and based on this I assume there is one in my upstairs neighbors place too. Only theirs seems to be broken as it’s causing a leak throughout my living room.  This is the 3rd time this has happened this season, although this is far worse than the previous leaks.  I spoke with my super and he wants to fix the problem with the upstairs neighbor before patching this up. (ya think?)  So, it may take a few days.  In the meantime I had to put all my furniture in the next room or pushed against the opposite wall of this fiasco, which was my something of the day.  Still on track... kinda!

No comments:

Post a Comment